You may already have a sprinkler system installed, but sometimes problems arise. For instance, maybe you have noticed bubbles coming from the sprinkler head. This might be due to a part of the irrigation system being broken, resulting in air that resides in the pipes. A damaged sprinkler system can lead to an enormous increase on your water bill and cause severe damage to your lawn and property. A constant leak can affect the health of your lawn, by leaving dry or excessively wet areas that contribute to the presence of weeds. If you need sprinkler maintenance and repair, contact us. Our experts will do a full inspection of your sprinkler system and repair any damaged or broken parts.
The most common problems that require sprinkler repair are:
- Clogged or obstructed sprinklers.
- Leaking sprinklers and valves.
- Design problems or missing nozzles.
- Pipe leaks or breaks.
- Overspray onto sidewalks, buildings or streets.
For every problem, TechEcoHome has a solution. We only use high-quality materials and we can ensure efficient and fast services. Most simple problems can even be fixed during the first hour of the visit, however major problems will need more time.
Repair and Maintenance Services Offered
At TechEcoHome we offer a wide range of Sprinkler Maintenance and Repair services, to ensure the best performance of your sprinkler system.
- Bi-annual maintenance packages
- Complete Sprinkler System Checkup
- Spring start-up
- Leak repair
- Troubleshoot and Repair Control Wire Issues
- Identify and Repair Coverage Problems
- Repair or Replace controller
- Replace broken or damaged parts, such as:
- Sprinklers or Nozzles
- Sprinkler Fittings and Pipes
- Wires & Solenoids
- Electric Valves
- Rain Sensors
- Drip Irrigation
- Shut-Off Valve to Sprinkler System
- Backflow Preventer
- Add or Update sprinkler system according to changes in landscape
- Re-design and re-arrange existing sprinkler systems
Trust an experienced irrigation contractor and let our team solve any problem. Call us!