Rain Bird is a one of the leading company in manufacturing and providing irrigation systems all around the world. TechEcoHome is using a wide range of products of Rain Bird company for commercial and residential properties.
Rain Bird 5000 Series Rotor
- Flow Shut-Off device to stop the flow of water to a particular head while the system is still in operation
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Rain Curtain™ Nozzles
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver
- 40 – 360° arc rotation and reversing full circle rotation in one
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction without changing nozzles
- True 4″ (10 cm) and 12″ (30,5 cm) pop-up (measured from the cover to the nozzle)
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional O-rings and seals for extra protection in “gritty” water
- Seal-A-Matic (SAM) check valve which prevents water from pooling at the base of slopes or hillsides
- Includes Nozzle Tree
- Inlet Size, 3/4″ FIPT
- 5 Year Warranty
DV Series Valves
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability.
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life.
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up.
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation.
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- 1.25″ (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
We are actively using following Valve Boxes by Rain Bird
- Rain Bird Economy Valve Boxes
- Rain Bird Commercial Valve Boxes
- Channell Boxes
Rain Bird Drip Control Zone Kits & Components
- Drip Zone Control Kit
- Retrofit Spray
- Pressure Regulating Filters
- Inline Filters
- Pressure Regulators
- Large Capacity Y-Filters
Rain Bird Emitters, Microsprays & Distribution Components
- Xeri-Bug Drip Emitters
- Pressure Compensating Modules
- Low Volume Sprays
- Low Flow Bubblers
- Xeri-Pop Micro-Spray
- Xeri-Bird 8 Multi-Outlet
- 6 Outlet Xeri Manifold
- Threaded Riser x Xeri Adapter
- Sprayhead Xeri-Bubbler Adapter
- Drip Stakes
- XQ 1/4″ Distribution Tubing
- 1/4″ Barb Fittings
Rain Bird Drip Line & Fittings
- Rain Bird XFD Dripline
- XFS Subsurface Dripline
- 1/4″ Landscape Pripline
- 17 mm Insert Fittings